Saturday, December 12, 2015

     Tonight is my last night in Wales.  Tomorrow night is my last night in the UK.  I plan to come back, but for now, it is goodbye. 
     This last week has been incredible.  For some reason, everyday things seem so much more meaningful when you know the clock is counting down. 
     I have said it before, and I will say it again:  I am going to miss Wales and the people I have met here.  I know I still have two trains, a bus, three airplanes (with two shuttles and a sleep in-between 1 and 2), and a car ride before I am home, but it already feels like I am gone.  Other than the few essentials for tomorrow morning, my room is packed.  My clothes are laid out, my bags have been weighed, and I have said goodbye to many.
     So in this, my last blog post in Wales, I want to say a heart felt goodbye to anyone I didn’t have a chance to see in person.  I will miss each and every one of you.  Whether we met in class, on the bus, in church, or in another country all together, please know that you played an integral part in the amazing adventure I have had.  I love and will miss you all!

     To my US friends and family:  I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment